Electric Melting Container
Electric Melting Container consisting of a double walled housing with tight-welded inner-vessel. At the outer surface of the inner-vessel the electrical resistance heating is arranged. Electric melting container can be used where temperature fluctuations of ± 5°C (from the control range) at the inner vessel wall are tolerable.. Where higher temperature accuracies are required thermal-oil heated melting container are recommended.
- Geometry = Ø and height acc. to your desires
- movable on castors or stationary
- cylindrical or quadratic exterior housing
- stainless steel interior vessel / exterior housing in stainl. steel or mild-steel, galvanized
- uniformly heat distribution effected by heating cable layed in heat-conductive cement
- heating power matching the product requirements
- electronically or thermostatically temperature control
- separate controlled bottom- and mantle-heating
- product temperature control
- agitators for different performance requirements
- screw conveyor to provide the melting container with product
- drainage also heated - if required
- GMP-design or industrial standard
- Versions for operation within explosion endangered areas - on request.